1. WiiYii CAR 100% Brand Guarantee
2. Display Data is more shine and clearly: 6 different Display modes
3. Safty driving, Keep your eyes ahead, No need to down your head to see Dashboard while driving
4. Easy to Install, Only need connect the HUD with Car OBD port by OBD cable, HUD will display when car engine on / off
5. Over-time driving Alarm, Low Voltage Alarm, Over-speed Alarm, High temperature Alarm, Engine faulty Alarm
6. KMH & MPH Switch Freely.
7. Compatiable for: Cars in OBD II Standard (after 2007 years)
8. Installation position: On Center Console
9. Connection: Connect with Car OBD port
10. Display information: Speed, engine RPM,water temperature, driving distance,battery voltage, Turbine Pressure / intake pressure, Faulty Code Read…
Display information: Speed(Km/h or MPH, RPM, water temperature(°C or °F), voltage, single mileage
Alarm: water temperature alarm, voltage alarm, gear shift reminder, overspeed alarm, fatigue driving reminder, engine failure alarm
manual or auto adjust the brightness
OBD2 model can work for OBD2 gasoline vehicles produced after 2004 in USA, and OBD2 gasoline vehicles produced after 2008 in other countries.
OBD2 model is not applicable for the following cars:
Incompatibility: American models: Dodge, JEEP, IMSEOER, Chrysler and cars manufactured before 2004 in USA
Incompatibility: French and Italian cars are not available: Fiat, Maserati, Lamborghini, DS, PEUGEOT , Citroen, Renault, Simca etc.
Incompatibility: Some Japanese cars are not available: Suzuki, Mazda 6, INFINITI (QX50 Q50 Q501), Toyota AVANZA in 2013, Lexus (is250, ex250, ES300H), Honda (jazz, CRV) and cars manufactured before 2008.
Incompatibility: Korean KIA and some cars of Hyundai (2013 Hyundai Sonata, 2017 KIA Soul PS, etc.)
Incompatibility: Hybrid and diesel vehicles, pickups, RVs, cars with modified automotive computers, Volvo, Switzerland, Chrysler Group, all brand models under Fiat Group.
Incompatibility: German cars before 2004
For the above cars can not use OBD2 models , please use GPS models.